Security and IP Protection
At Troy we always pay special attention to Security and Intellectual Property issues. We understand a truly effective security as a system that is followed by every employee and affiliate. We deeply respect our customerâ€™s intellectual property rights and business data and take comprehensive measures to safeguard them. A whole range of security procedures and policies are accepted at different levels.
- We initiate an NDA signing before business sensitive information exchange with each client to provide the maximal level of information security and confidentiality.
- Each employee is required to sign a Proprietary Information Agreement as well as an individual NDA when he or she joins the company.
- The disclosure of proprietary information directly or indirectly to a person not involved in the project along with usage, copying, publishing, summarizing and/or moving this information out of the companyâ€™s premises is strictly prohibited.
- The employees are not allowed to participate in any other business during their employment and are not allowed to use any of their knowledge in a way that may lead to unfair competition upon termination of their employment.
Project-based IP Segregation
- Usage of dedicated resources for each project to enable prevention of unauthorized access to the clientâ€™s proprietary information.
- Every project team is segregated into a separate secure physical location and can work within a dedicated LAN segment.
- Each employee is provided with a photo-ID badge.
- Finger print based access control to office premises and server rooms.
- 24x7 security monitoring of the premises.
- Fire protection systems are installed according to the regulations and requirements.
- Unauthorized access to the network resources is prevented via Security Firewalls.
- Authorized access to PCs and workstations is organized using Group Policies.
- Strict anti-virus controls at firewall level and system levels.
- Established Backup and Recovery Policy.
- Backups are performed on a monthly and daily basis. Monthly backups are stored in a secure location and the backup logs are properly maintained.
- The established system of multi-level security management presupposes regular external security audits which enable to reveal the existing and possible security weaknesses.
- No removable media (including CDs, flash memory storage devices etc.) may go in and out of the facility without the written permission from the administration.
- The access to the VPN/VLAN/VNC is restricted to the authorized personnel only.
- Workstations and servers are SPAM- and virus-protected in real-time mode.
- Important infrastructure elements can be quickly replaced in case of malfunction to minimize system downtime.